I could tell you about their new album Groovehammer.
Or their fantastic Facebook page which is worth a like whether or not you're really into the music.
Or maybe I'll just let the interview with guitarist/vocalist Black Mist speak for itself, after all he is in THE MOTHERFUCKING HELL (You Dick)
BLACK MIST: WE HAVE A LOVE/LOVE RELATIONSHIP WITH DICKS. WE EXIST PURELY BECAUSE OF DICKS THAT ARE KEEN TO HAVE AN ANGRY OPINION ON SOMETHING AND SPLURGE IT OUT ON THE INTERNET BEFORE THEY'VE EVEN REALISED THEY ARE MAKING A MASSIVE CUNT OUT OF THEMSELVES. IN TURN, THE OPINION THEY CHOOSE TO SHARE FROM THEIR KEYBOARDS IS USUALLY THAT WE ARE GAY / FAGS / FAGGOTS. IF NOT BEING GAY IS WHAT IT TAKES TO EARN THE RESPECT OF METAL FANS WITH STICKS UP THEIR ARSES (NOW AIN'T THAT IRONIC?), THEN FUCK IT - WE - LOVE - DICKS.
2. To keep the subject firmly phallic: You have the aforementioned enthusiasm for groove and dicks, Monuments say their music has "big dick grooves", is there a highly danceable penal obsession going on in the UK metal scene these days?
BLACK MIST: CERTAINLY SEEMS THAT WAY. PEOPLE WHO KEEP TELLING US THAT WE ARE GAY OBVIOUSLY AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR OWN SEXUALITY / PENIS SIZE.
3. Nails recently wrote an open letter in your name to metalcore, isn't it a bit late? Didn't metalcore kinda jump the shark, as a mainstream thing at least, a couple of years ago?
BLACK MIST: YEP, THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO GREAT. WE ACTUALLY GOT ASKED TO WRITE THAT PIECE BY A MAJOR PUBLICATION SO WE MADE IT AS OUT OF TOUCH AND ANNOYING AS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE. THAT'S KIND OF OUR THING.
4. Your countrymen The Beatles once made a film where their drummer had jewellery related problems which lead to wacky hijinks and whatever else nonsense words TV guides are using these days. If The Hell were to make a film what would it be called and what would it be about?
BLACK MIST: IT WOULD BE CALLED 'HOW TO MAKE ENEMIES AND FRUSTRATE PEOPLE' AND WOULD BE A STRAIGHT UP FLY ON THE WALL DOCUMENTARY ABOUT US
BLACK MIST: SARAH JESSICA PARKER, CHAD KROEGER AND AN UGLY DOG - BECAUSE YOU COULD LITERALLY JUST PICK AN UGLY DOG OFF THE STREET AND NO ANIMALS WOULD BE HARMED IN THE PROCESS.
6. Does one really need to bring a swarm of killer bees and a sea of white sharks to take you out? Could one not bring a rose and ask you out like a gentleman?
BLACK MIST: IF YOU LIKED IT THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT.
7. On the fourth song of your debut shit got real, what were the first three tracks if not real?
BLACK MIST: WARM UPS. THE WHOLE FIRST ALBUM WAS A DRUG FUELLED WARM UP.
8. Lastly: WHY HAVEN'T YOU COME TO ICELAND YOU DICKS?
BLACK MIST: WE WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE TO COME BECAUSE WE LIKE ICE AND LOVE LAND. UNFORTUNATELY OUR HECTIC SCHEDULE HASN'T ALLOWED SUCH JOLLIES. SEE YOU FUCKERS SOON THOUGH, OKAY?
Enjoy their "DRUG FUELLED WARM UP" You're Listening To THE HELL for a price of your own choosing on Bandcamp and you can get Groovehammer on Amazon, directly from Prosthetic and probably wherever you usually buy metal and hardcore music.